Jackson, NJ Real Estate

This blog is compiled by Matthew Genovese of Coldwell Banker Riviera Realty in Jackson. It is my intention to use this blog to assist people who are looking to buy or sell property, houses or businesses in Jackson with timely insights and information about the town, the real estate market, and anything else that I believe is helpful. Please feel free to comment here or send me an e-mail: mattgen@optonline.net

04 October 2006

An Interesting article about what local schools are to increase security

This isn't specifically about the Jackson Township Schools, but I found it informative, and I know from my experience with Jackson Township OEM and the Cassville Volunteer Fire Company, that our schools have taken a number of these steps in our schools.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home