Jackson, NJ Real Estate

This blog is compiled by Matthew Genovese of Coldwell Banker Riviera Realty in Jackson. It is my intention to use this blog to assist people who are looking to buy or sell property, houses or businesses in Jackson with timely insights and information about the town, the real estate market, and anything else that I believe is helpful. Please feel free to comment here or send me an e-mail: mattgen@optonline.net

16 February 2007

Housing Prices Off 4.2% At Shore

This article in today's Asbury Park Press (Housing prices off 4.2% at Shore) sounds like more bad news by the headline, however if you read it closely it is packed with indications of a lot of good news in the near future.

This paragraph really sums up my feelings based on my experience with a seller and a buyer in the last two weeks:

"The positive may well be people are finally reducing the prices in order to sell their homes, and ultimately that's going to set the stage for renewed expansion in housing."

Also, the feelings of Albert Veltri, President of Veltri Real Estate, is right on the money too:

"Overall, things I see are getting much better...Sellers have begun to adjust their prices to current market conditions", he said. "I think they are starting to . . . get real on pricing."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home