Jackson, NJ Real Estate

This blog is compiled by Matthew Genovese of Coldwell Banker Riviera Realty in Jackson. It is my intention to use this blog to assist people who are looking to buy or sell property, houses or businesses in Jackson with timely insights and information about the town, the real estate market, and anything else that I believe is helpful. Please feel free to comment here or send me an e-mail: mattgen@optonline.net

21 January 2008

My absense

I apologize for my extended absense from this blog.

I have been re-energized to get this blog going and have a re-newed committment to it.

Hopefully, as you stumble across this blog you will find in compelling and add it to your list of places you visit frequently for information about Jackson, NJ.

If you have any questions about the area or the housing market, always feel free to contact me @ mattgen@optonline.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home